Everything you need to know!
How to book your spot
- Call our farm phone 01018944699 or send us an e-mail to email@example.com to book your visit. When ordering online mention in the comments section how many tickets you would like.
- We need your full names and contact details (address, phone number, e-mail) as well as the children’s ages.
- Your spot is booked once you paid the entry fee with your basket order.
Last Saturday of the month from 10am until 4pm.
What to bring
Your picnic and everything you need to enjoy it (cutlery, plates, cups, napkins). No disposable plastic please.
What we provide
- Bathrooms and a changing table for babies
- A shaded picnic area with tables
- Bins for food leftovers
- An all-natural creative play area for kids
- Berseem to feed the animals
- 2 Vegetarian hot dishes, cold and hot refreshments, balady bread baking and a few dips, snacks straight from the field.
The Farm Guidelines
When at the farm please bear in mind
Kids can run free in the all-natural creative play area, but not in the vegetable field.
Please stay on the main paths and don’t walk in between the vegetable field unless a member of our staff guides you. If you wish to look at the green house please stay on the main path.
You may observe nature but don’t pick flowers (we want to keep looking at them) or vegetables (this can cause damage to the crops).
You may pet and feed the farm animals with fresh clover (berseem) provided by the farm. Please do not feed them anything else as this may hurt them.
Shhhhh our egg-laying hens need peace and quite to lay healthy eggs. The chicken coop is closed – no entry here.
All garbage must go in the designated bins. Separate organic waste and non organic waste (plastic, wrapping etc)
Have a beautiful day, enjoy the fresh air and good company on the Farm!
The Sara’s Organic Farm Team